Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 Predictions - What’s in it for the year of the Water Dragon?


PHOTO from theholidayspot.com
A person with zodiac sign Leo is a fiery leader. This was the line that caught my attention from a booklet I skimmed through during my visit in National Bookstore. It sounds very interesting. Leo is my zodiac sign. 65 pesos wasn’t going to hurt my pocket so I thought of buying it. I carried it with me together with 2 other books as I strolled inside the bookstore. From another aisle I found another book which became the reason I dropped the horoscope booklet. Knowing about stuff like some predictions about the future is entertaining. It is sometimes very interesting to know the possible things that may happen to us in the future. It is like having a sneak peak of the Pendora’s Box that no one really knows what’s inside.

Read more: 

2012 Predictions - What’s in it for the year of the Water Dragon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense

Like Us On Facebook