Friday, December 28, 2012

Member Profile: Solidadah

  
 
About Herself:

When I entered online world, my first nick/code name was "torete" and since then my online friends call me "torete" or "toretz" even whenever I meet them in person. The song means a lot to me and tells a lot of me, the way I handled things and the way I feel. Since I started publishing articles and compositions online, I changed it to "simplesoul" and then to "solidadah" which is what I am using now.

-=- Music -=-

I'm a music lover and I love to sing and dance. I dance to the different tune of music depending on what mood I have. What I like the most is to sing with my guitar in which I can choose my song, rhythm and tune.

-=- Nature -=-

I was born a nature lover. My favorite color is brown and green. I crave for hiking and island hopping. I love fruits more than any other food in the world!

-=- What they say... -=-

They said I was a "go-with-the-flow" person. What's in store for me, I go with it without asking for more. I'm just a simple person and I only have a simple dream and wish. Someone described me as an odd person maybe because I am silent in someways and talkative in another. That will depend on you . I have a soft heart they say and easily get carried away. I'm just a sentimental person and you'll see it in all my compositions.

On Choosing to Write Online


A friend introduced Triond to me and I tried to post one composition of mine. I hesitated at first but when I saw the results, the views and the comments, I realized that it wasn't bad at all. Since then I started to publish my works online.

Aside from the TFD site and Triond, where else could readers find your written work? (You may cite your own website/s or blog/s.)

I have two blogs but both are still not updated but I’m starting to work again.

 My first blog is "The Simple Souls" (https://thesimplesouls.blogspot.com). I also invited friends to post articles in this blog.

I also have a personal blog which is In My Solitude (https://solidadah.blogspot.com).

What makes her happy:
 
I can be happy even in small things but what really makes me happy is when I am with my family and seeing them happy and healthy. I also enjoy being with true friends and people who knows and accepts me for who I am.

Her worst pet peeves:

I hate hearing people judging people's abilities, appearance, etc. the way they want to. We don’t know whats going on in each other's life completely so we don’t have the right to do so. Chismosa (the highest level :P) is different from Observer. Chismosa listens and judge while Observer listens and understand.. I don’t like people who say things to boast their ego and doesn’t care if they hurt others.

Her goals:

To have a stable job so I can help my nephews and nieces with their education. Aja tita solidadah!

Length of time she has been part of TFD:
 
 Since it started.

Why she likes the group?
 
I found a new family here.

Suggestions for the TFD:

I suggest that we'll have at least 2 or more meetings every month wherein the group will go online in a specific time to discuss and update the site or any other matters. So, at the earlier time we can save time for TFD meetings.

Message to the readers:

Hey yah! We do thank you for visiting our home online and for supporting us. If you're hiding a writer side of you I encourage you to join us and start writing with us. Just continue visiting and enjoy reading!

Her own Mission Statement as part of the Group:

I will post my works consistently.
Will continue to advertise and invite people to join the group.

Suggestions for the TFD:

I suggest that we'll have at least 2 or more meetings every month wherein the group will go online in a specific time to discuss and update the site or any other matters. So, at the earlier time we can save time for tfd meetings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense

Like Us On Facebook