Thursday, December 8, 2011

Different Eyes, Different Sights

Image from http://www.desktopedia.com


I liked it. I told myself after seeing my stain art. I didn’t even have to convince myself to like. One look and I liked what I saw.
A month ago, I was part of a facilitating team for a camp activity. The day before the big day, I spent time digging in my cabinet looking for something to wear. Then I found my boring indigo short pants, which I haven’t touched for months already. It used to be my favorite when going out with friends. It still looked good. I took it though I really wanted to wear something new for the activity. With time constraint, my boring pair of shorts was my only best choice at the moment.


Read more, click HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense

Like Us On Facebook