Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Love for Writing: Sharing the Light with Others

A New Moleskine Journal  [Explored October 12, 2011]
Photo originally uploaded by madlyinlovewithlife

In a secluded portion of my room, at my working area where I do most of my ruminations, slivers of moonlight pass through the red Venetian blinds that serve as a comforting blanket - shading me from the outside world whenever I need to do some serious work. I smile and move my hands through the light - obviously delighted by this simple and natural occurrence like a little child in awe of new things.

Read the rest of the article here: A Love for Writing: Sharing the Light with Others

1 comment:

  1. I can relate with this one, Sittie. I love,love writing. Writing is like air for me. Not really good at it but when I write, I just lose my self. A lovely share of your own, Sittie.

    ReplyDelete

adsense

Like Us On Facebook