Saturday, June 2, 2012

Understanding Your Present to Influence Your Future

successful business woman on a laptop

I walked for almost two hours yesterday and today while contemplating on so many things. I usually use moments like these to either let my mind rest or allow my brain to engage in a serendipitous think-writing process for what I'm working on. I usually walk (or run) for just an hour. But I stretched the time a bit since I was contemplating on certain projects.

During my walk awhile ago, while going through the motions of how I'll start and continue some manuscripts, I remembered one of the videos of Celestina Chua (Celes). It's like a how-to on living your life to the fullest by understanding your current situation by taking a visual representation of it, and taking steps towards slowly carving and influencing your future.

Read the rest of the article and see the video by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense

Like Us On Facebook