Saturday, February 18, 2012

How to Make Effective Decisions in Life: Rock... Paper... Scissors?

2009 Yahoo Rock Paper Scissors World Championships
Photo originally uploaded by wizardhat

How to make effective decisions in life? Hmmm...

Hi to everyone! Mood check today? Well, you would know I'm lying if I would tell you that everything is truly all right today. However, don't get me wrong. I'm not really immersed in this pull-me-down-and-let-me-stay-there feeling, which would also relate to being depressive and all. I'm just in between choices; juggling the decision on whether to keep, to move on or to move away.

Moments like this, I am itching to grab someone and say, "Help me make decisions like an adult. Let's play the rock-paper-scissors game!" lol! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense

Like Us On Facebook